1:1 Advisory Services
Speaking is not the path for the faint of heart.
It is not for the dabblers or those who want to hire someone to do the heavy lifting and expect it to result in lots of high fee paid speaking appearances.
It is the path for those who want to drive the world forward.
It is the path of heroes.
It is the path of warriors, counselors and wise souls.
It is the path of activists, activators and inspirational giants.
To be truly great at public speaking you must:
Speaking is a supremely powerful platform from which you can shape the world.
If you have a core challenge that relates to public speaking, I can help.
– Amy Gray, Founder & CEO
New Leaf Speaker Management LLC
My team and I work directly with event hosts and all the top speaker bureaus and agencies in the world. Over the past six years we negotiated, globally, more than $28,000,0000 in speaking fees for our clients:
- Steve Wozniak, Co-Founder, Apple
- Amanda Palmer, Rockstar, New York Times Best-selling Author, TED speaker (11+million views)
- Blake Mycoskie, Founder, TOMS and Co-Founder, Madefor
- Aimee Mullins, Actor, Athlete, 5X TED speaker and inductee to the National Women’s Hall of Fame
- Connie Lim / MILCK, Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Gentle Rebel, creator of ‘QUIET’
We continuously cultivate our network of more than 50 speaker bureaus, speaker agencies and talent agencies, encompassing more than 500 individual agents worldwide. We also work directly with event hosts to handle all in-bound inquiries for our clients.
Do you see your core challenge(s) with regard to speaking on the list below?
If so, I can offer you information that will be immediately helpful. You’ll gain an insider’s view on the business of speaking via two ways to directly connect:
- Triple WIN Wednesday Phone Calls
(30 min / $250 USD investment / half of that amount goes to our selected non-profit)
- Virtual Tea / Coffee Video Advisory Sessions
(60 min / $995 USD investment / half of that amount goes to our selected non-profit)
We previously raised over $60,000 USD for a dear family in Marblehead, MA who’s daughter suffered a traumatic brain injury.Our currently supported organizations for upcoming sessions are:
- January 2020: Supporting The Subversive Gardener – this month’s TRIPLE WIN advisory phone calls are being held on Wed. January 29th. Video-conference sessions can be flexibly scheduled based on your schedule and my availability.
- February 2020: Supporting Humanity Stoked – this month’s TRIPLE WIN advisory calls are being held on Wed. February 26th. Video-conference sessions can be flexibly scheduled based on your schedule and my availability.
To discuss your most compelling challenge or your biggest upcoming opportunity with regard to paid speaking, it is as easy as 1-2-3:
1) Reach out to us at Advisory@NewLeafSpeakers.com,
2) Let us know which type of session (30 min phone call held on a pre-determined Wednesday each month, or 60 min video-conference scheduled at mutual convenience) you’d like to confirm and
3) My staff will get you on my calendar.
These sessions are specifically designed to focus on Y-O-U and I’ll offer my insight into what could be most helpful for you to do next. Our conversation will be confidential, spontaneous, fast-paced and highly practical.
I’m nice – in an industry not known for ‘nice.’ I’m direct, but kind. Kindness does not mean naive or ineffective. In fact, I believe that the opposite is true. Being KIND is the secret ingredient that makes us good at what we do. It takes more time to be kind vs. abrupt, but for me, it is an essential part of how we operate as individuals and as a business. I want to help every single person who reaches out to me for advice.
In short, like the ad for Farmer’s Insurance:
We know a thing or two, because we’ve seen a thing or two — and we adore the work we do. If you want to be a positive change-maker and need some guidance, I can’t wait to talk to you.
Let’s get this party started.
For each Triple Win Wednesday phone session you will:
- feel great knowing that half of your investment goes to a worthy non-profit
- directly benefit from my 28+ years of industry experience and undivided attention during your session
- receive a written confirmation of the donation so you know it has been done in a timely fashion
For each video-conference session, you receive the benefits above AND
- receive a link to the recording of our video session for future review and so that you don’t need to actively take notes during our conversation
- receive my direct email address so that we can stay in touch after our session, if you wish.
- receive a direct shout out on New Leaf’s social media regarding your generous support of our chosen non-profit (optional– we can keep your donation confidential if you wish)
Core Challenges with Regard to Speaking:
- BRAND EXTENSION INTO PAID SPEAKING
You are a successful ___________(insert your chosen moniker here – author, actor, artist, rock-star, entrepreneur, TED speaker, politician, public figure) and receive frequent invitations to do speaking appearances….and would like to accept carefully screened invitations that will further your personal and professional initiatives, while not running you ragged
You are just getting started with paid speaking and do not yet have professional representation, but are hoping to find someone who will add you to their roster
- SEEKING MORE PAID APPEARANCES AND/OR BIGGER FEES
Agencies, bureaus and/or event hosts hired you to do some paid speaking and you’ve caught the bug for it…and want to do more of it….and earn more per appearance.
- BOOK BEING PUBLISHED
You are in the process of writing a book that will come out in the next 6-12 months and would like to get your ducks in a row so that if the book generates speaking inquiries, you’ll be ready
- THINKING OF BRINGING YOUR SPEAKING BUSINESS ‘IN-HOUSE’
You are represented by an agency or bureau or management company and feel a bit too removed from the actual conversations that shape the offers – yet you don’t have the bandwidth or speaking industry savvy to properly manage representation in-house
- BREAKING INTO THE UNITED STATES MARKET FOR SPEAKING
You are based outside the USA, or are here as a non-citizen, want to tap into the lucrative speaking market in the US and don’t know how to get started
- DISILLUSIONED WITH PRIOR REPRESENTATION
After a less than stellar experience with representation, you are wondering what went wrong and where to go next
- OVERWHELMED BY SELF-MANAGING YOUR SPEAKING INQUIRIES
You and/or your staff currently manage your speaking inquiries and are feeling overrun with the workload and would love to know about other options.
If you see a bit of yourself in one or more of those, let’s connect!
Just choose one of the two options below and reach out to us at Advisory@NewLeafSpeakers.com to get your session booked.
1) TRIPLE WIN WEDNESDAY CALLS – $250 USD
These are 30 minute advisory phone calls held on, yep, you guessed it: Wednesdays. New Leaf selects a specific Wednesday each month that all of these calls are held on. The fee for each call is $250 USD and fully half of this goes, transparently, to a worthy non-profit for that month.
Why are these phone calls a ‘Triple WIN’ you ask?
WIN for YOU: You get 30 min on the phone with me, focused 100% on your biggest challenge or opportunity with regard to paid speaking.
WIN for our chosen NON-PROFIT: They receive a donation for every advisory phone call held.
WIN for ME: I’m delighted to help you AND benefit a worthy cause in the process.
2) VIRTUAL TEA / COFFEE VIDEO ADVISORY SESSION – $995 USD
These sessions are 60 minutes long and the fee is $995. The session is held via video-conference so that you feel like we are actually having a meeting in person. Half of your session fee goes to the designated non-profit and we’ll send you a confirmation of that transaction so you know it has been completed. You also get a recording of our session (for your private use only please) so that you don’t have to be distracted with note taking during our conversation.
The date and time are scheduled at your convenience and during our hour together we are able to get far more in depth on the current challenges and offer you even more customized guidance on next steps.
Once the session is complete, we make the donation in honor of YOU – and I will also give you a social media shout-out, as above, to acknowledge your generosity to our chosen non-profit – so that you are the hero. In addition, you will receive my personal email address and you are welcome to stay in touch to keep me updated on your progress. I’d love to hear from you.